Mobile marketing is all about communicating with the clients via mobile (cellular) devices. This can include sending marketing messages, or introducing them to newer campaigns that your company is launching.
Some of the most common tools for mobile marketing are:
- MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service)
- Wireless, Infrared and Bluetooth
- Social media and mobile internet
- Mobile Apps
Mobile connectivity is the developing trend and it helps people to connect to the internet using their cellular devices. It also consolidates various communication channels in an effective, yet simple medium.
Mobile marketing is cheaper than the older methods of marketing, and it is easy for all age groups to understand. Mobile marketing is actually a streamlined adaptation of conventional marketing.
Let’s take a look at some facts and figures:
- There are 30 countries that exceed the 100% mobile to population proportion
- 60% of the entire population of the world consists of mobile subscribers
- China has more than 400 billion mobile subscribers
- There were 241 million subscribers in US alone
- All mobile phones have SMS abilities
- 68.7 million people in US rely on SMS services.
- Compared to 65% spam emails, only 10% of mobile messages are spam
According to a research, the most famous categories in mobile media are:
- Business and finance
Mobile marketing is different than other techniques due to its engagement factor. This new way is used to start relations and to stimulate social interaction. This is what makes mobile marketing more attractive. There are many options for customers, like text messaging, visiting a mobile website, and accessing a mobile application.
What we offer
You get the best mobile marketing solutions from our company, and you can be assured of high quality and measurable results. We offer:
- Mobile Website design & development
- SMS/Text Messaging marketing
- Highly effective with 95% open rate
- Mobile ads Advertising
We cover a range of mobile marketing services. Our major types of services are:
1. SMS (Short Messaging Service)
These messages are 160 characters long and are referred to as an SMS or a text (depending upon your location). These messages help advertisers as they can send marketing messages, like coupon codes to customers.
2. Mobile advertising
Mobile web posters, mobile web banners and other interstitials that appear when a given mobile webpage is loading can also be used for advertising. Other advertising types are SMS and MMS commercials, mobile video ads and mobile gaming ads.
You can utilize any or all of our services and launch your business in the mobile category. We are breaking new grounds with our technical innovation in mobile media. We have a diverse team of professional marketing and technical experts, and our company is growing rapidly. We provide the best services to our clients, making use of the most pioneering technology.
We develop both web based and mobile based systems, and we design them in such a way that you can get the maximum revenues from them.
- Follow up marketing
- Automation and distribution of messages based on some criteria
- Integration of subscription forms into sites
- Advanced reporting and tracking
- Accepting new subscribers
- Removing un-subscribers
- Improving customer service using personalized communication
- Boosting sales by sending special deals to consumers
- Creating consumer loyalty by reducing operational costs
With all these advantages, you should certainly try mobile marketing for your company. Pick up your phone and give us a call. We will be happy to assist you.